‘One person’s food may be another person’s poison.’
Our Nutritional Programmes help you to stay truly healthy and consist of:
- Lifestyle and health questionnaire
- Consultations and assessments
- 6 weekly treatment plans
- Food diary
- Functional analytics/tests
- New foods and recipes
- Acquisition of healthy habits for your type
- Understanding own physiology
You take charge of your health when you decide to take charge of your nutrition.
Nutrition is the main supply of our fuel. Nutritional programmes offer individual assessments of physiology, lifestyle, health conditions, age related factors, and are designed to keep your health at optimal through identifying your needs.
How to start?
At Roschbach + Coopper we use lifestyle and health questionnaires to start with. Following its completion and the first consultation, where we carefully listen to what you wish to improve, we develop a Nutrition Programme according to your individual type and conditions to be treated. We may advise on taking further functional tests which we clearly specify. If not done through your GP we can recommend a laboratory for you. Based upon the conclusions of the first consultation the Individual Treatment Plan for the following 4-6 weeks is designed. Treatments Plans are guided and supported at all times so you never feel lost.
What’s in the Treatment Plan?
- Physical appearances
- Unique biochemical needs
- Specific genetics
- The way our bodies process food
- The way the nutrients are utilised
The purpose of the Treatment Plan is to get in control of your nutrition from inside out, meaning to treat the cause and not the symptom(s), to nourish the cells to nurture the body.
The Treatment Plans allow for step by step gradual progression.
They incorporate suggestions about new eating habits, detailed recipes, weekly shopping list and we monitor you ensuring you feel comfortable, understand why and what you do through understanding better your physiology and anatomy, and keep the right track.
What it addresses?
It provides support and helps to assess the problems and manage conditions. It addresses the cause of the problem and not the symptoms.
It addresses taking control of your health by:
- Healthy eating
- Stress management
To start with, you can assess your four pillars of health on your own, that will give you some idea about your level of health, for instance:
- Insulin (Fasting blood insulin and leptin* test)
- Weight (One effective and simple method to figure out if there is a weight problem is as follows: with a tape measure, comfortably measure the distance around the smallest area below the rib cage and above the umbilicus (belly button). Waist circumference, perhaps surprisingly, is the best and simplest anthropometric measure of total body fat)
- Blood pressure (Hypotension, Hypertension, Normal 120/80)
- Cholesterol (HDL, LDL,VLDL)
*Leptin is a hormone produced by fat cells in the body
If there is a pre-existing condition, acute or chronic, we may collaborate with your GP with your consent (i.e. in test and analytics referrals for instance). Nowadays such collaborations thankfully are becoming quite common practice. And it also keeps the cost of analytics low.
Who can benefit?
Health is the greatest commodity we can ever have in the lifetime. The one and only body and mind. If there are health problems and they are addressed on time, it is possible to irradicate them and regain health through establishing individual treatment plans of your individual nutrition programme.
Most common clients are those:
- Struggling with persistent weight issues
- Indigestion and constipation
- Facing some disease or acute or chronic condition
- Inexplicable fatigue or lethargy
- Looking for alternative or compliment to prescription medicine
- Want to change eating habits for good
- Having strong cravings and/or food addictions
- Want to address cause and not symptoms
- Looking for complimentary therapies
- Hormonal imbalances
- Depression and mood swings
- Low pH (acidosis)
How long before the improvements are felt?
Most people notice significant improvements in digestion, skin, moods, ability to concentrate, feeling lighter and brighter and pain free within the first 6 weeks already. Because we address the cause of the problems and not the symptoms, we go to the foundational, cellular level of treatments, choosing nutrition that it synergetic, complementary and complete in macro and micro nutrients, we use analytics that can measure the variables and changes aiming at specific health goals.
Feeding the cells with bioavailable nutrients, supplying them with the array of antioxidants, making the organism more alkaline might be the secret of fast improvements. You will notice your food craving disappear and your energy levels increase, especially as you wake up in the mornings, no heaviness, no bad moods, no aches to face a brand new day, no coffee or muffin rush. If this is not happening, this means, the programme has to be modified.